New patients ALWAYS welcome
Our community has been through a lot due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows strict infection control protocols recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As a result, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- We will ask you some screening questions before the appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office on the day of the appointment.
- We will perform temperature checks for both staff and patient at each appointment.
- You will be asked to swish with diluted hydrogen peroxide.
- You may notice that our waiting room no longer offers magazines and children toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This means you might be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Family members will be asked to wait in the car for the duration of the appointment.
- If any payment is due, please pay with your credit card instead of checks or cash.
- Please help us stay on schedule by arriving to the office 15 minutes before your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again, and are ready to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and our staff safe.
Dentistry to Smile About
Our family-oriented, caring staff includes male and female dentists to ensure your comfort and preference. Our highly-rated hygiene team has been key in helping patients maintain a beautiful smile. We are aware that for many people, dental care is a negative or even traumatic experience. We will make every effort to alleviate your dental anxiety, and make your visit a pleasant one. We'll take one step at a time with you in working towards a confident, beautiful smile.
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm